Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Saving chatlogs in YM

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 7:12 AM
      Erudite Daf,
      More than thanks once again...., now its easy-peasy..., I was trying to find the "login" page on Yahoo pages...(how come you know all these little gadgets...;-))
      Love,
      Rita

      Dear All,

      One of the features in YM that I appreciate more is the one to save
      chatlogs automatically. If you configure YM to do that, all chats and
      conferences are saved even if you get disconnected at a certain point
      of the session.

      I have explained this procedure to so many people in countless occa
      sions, that I decided to create a page with a graphic description, so
      when I need to explain it again I will just write the url to the page.

      http://dygonza.bravepages.com/wia/savinglogs_ym.htm