Saving chatlogs in YM

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Dear All,

      One of the features in YM that I appreciate more is the one to save
      chatlogs automatically. If you configure YM to do that, all chats and
      conferences are saved even if you get disconnected at a certain point
      of the session.

      I have explained this procedure to so many people in countless occa
      sions, that I decided to create a page with a graphic description, so
      when I need to explain it again I will just write the url to the page.

      http://dygonza.bravepages.com/wia/savinglogs_ym.htm

      Note: if you work on different computers, you need to do it on each
      of them.

      See you all later at TI2: http://www.tappedin.org/new (noon GMT)

      Daf
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Dear Daf,

        Thanks for having put this info on a Web page. It makes it much easier for
        all of us to refer to it.

        BTW, I've added it to our WiA Index under Yahoo Groups.

        Hus, Teresa

        > Dear All,
        >
        > One of the features in YM that I appreciate more is the one to save
        > chatlogs automatically. If you configure YM to do that, all chats and
        > conferences are saved even if you get disconnected at a certain point
        > of the session.
        >
        > I have explained this procedure to so many people in countless occa
        > sions, that I decided to create a page with a graphic description, so
        > when I need to explain it again I will just write the url to the page.
        >
        > http://dygonza.bravepages.com/wia/savinglogs_ym.htm
        >
        > Note: if you work on different computers, you need to do it on each
        > of them.
        >
        > See you all later at TI2: http://www.tappedin.org/new (noon GMT)
        >
        > Daf
      • Rita Zeinstejer