Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: chat with my stds

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2003
      Hi!

      I will try to get to Rita's class today at 4.30 PM, in case she has room
      for one more :-) Vance and I tested my Yahoo Voice, even if the connection
      was a little broken I managed to feel the thrilling excitement often
      mentioned by voice communicators. Well, I admit that I even do feel this
      kind of excitement whenever I speak on phone to someone at a long distance.
      maybe because it happens pretty rarely.

      Looking forward to get into the routine :-)

      Sus