Anne, Michael and the World Voice Wimba

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 3:04 PM
      Hi Anne / great to learn about your progress with Yahoo and your students. The idea of creating a dummy is very interesting, a little like having an extra set of sportswear for the kid who always forget her bag at home for the gym lesson ...
      Hopefully you will get some new interesting experiences with Wimba, too. In case Michael decides to visit you on his World Voice Wimba tour, then I will be ready to join you, after all, Ebeltoft is not that far from Farum ...

      Sus

      ps
      I wanted to add a smiley but my keyboard is teasing me and mistyping some of the special characters like > instead of colon and _ instead of question mark tonight. I hope it will forget this and get back to normal after a restart and a good healthy sleep, it has been a long and busy day.