Re: [evonline2002_webheads] welcome to ESL MC OL, WIA, etc

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      Welcome from me too Mike,

      I remember seeing you in the CALL Hospitality Room in Baltimore and knowing who you were right away (you look in person just like your picture in Webheads). And I saw your pic on the miniconference site also.

      This is how you become known in a community, to which, welcome.

      So if we find ourselves in the same place in Long Beach, we'll have a chat.

      Vance