Re: [evonline2002_webheads] welcome to ESL MC OL

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2003
      Hi Mike,

      Thanks for your welcoming message. I knew you were a Webhead when I saw your photo on the ESL miniconference page (I had seen it in our Webhead gallery! ). I am glad you are not a lurker anymore on this list, and you are right, this is a great community, and we are looking forward to your postings now that you will have more time ;-)

      Cheers,

      Dafne

      Mike Garant <mg200963@...> wrote:

      Hi Dafne!

      Welcome to the ESL miniconference! I haven't posted very much on the webhead's list but with school out I'll haver more time.

      Webheads is a great list! I've been lurking for ages.

      Later,

      Mike

      Dr. Mike Garant, English Department, University of Tampere, Finland
      http://www.uta.fi/~klmiga/ http://www.eslminiconf.net/aboutus.html
      http://www.businesscommunication.org/publications/jbc/about_jbc.html