your email address in YGroup listing

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Hi Chris,

      I suspect it looks that way only to you. Yahoo does the editing there. As a moderator, I can see all the addresses. Let me check a group I'm not a moderator of ...

      Yep, just popping onto a group selected at random, I can see my address there in full but no one elses.

      So it appears that to everyone else your address looks disguised as well,

      Vance

      Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:07:18 -0000
      From: "CJones" <edtec2002@...>
      Subject: Member listing

      Hi, all,

      In the Members section of Yahoo Groups, I noticed that my complete
      email address shows. However, most of the rest of you have figured
      out how to show only the first part of yours. How do I edit my
      profile to NOT show my whole address?

      Thanks.

      Chris Jones