WIA survey

  • Christopher Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I am writing to request your assistance in filling out a survey on
      Webheads in Action. You can find the survey at

      http://www.scis.nova.edu/~johnschr

      This study is part of my case study on Webheads in Action. I am
      analyzing Webheads with respect to community of practice theory.

      With respect to the survey:
      -It consists of 28 questions, most of which are multiple choice with
      four open-ended questions. You do not need to fill the whole survey out
      at once. You can go back to it and pick up where you left off.
      -Your responses will be completely anonymous.

      I would really appreciate it if you could completely fill out the survey
      by May 10, 2003. Thank you very much in advance for your time and
      assistance.

      Please let me if you have any questions. Also, I can be available live
      via Yahoo IM or Tapped In if you would like to arrange a time to discuss
      this survey.

      Chris