number of postings

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Sus, Nice page! The list of names and the two graphs compliment each other, and it's interesting to see how many postings each one us made since we joined webheads. However, I think we should also take into consideration the length of time a person has been a member of this group. My points could be due to the fact that I've been here since the group started last year 2002 (WiACop). We could compare the figures among those who joined this group around the same time, another set of graph for those who joined this year. This should also tell us why some people only have 2-5 postings- while others have more. Aiden