Fwd: [CALL News] EISTA '03

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Anyone interested in attending/presenting in Florida?

      --
      Soraj Hongladarom

      Department of Philosophy
      Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University
      Bangkok 10330, Thailand
      Tel. +66 (0) 2218-4756; Fax. +66 (0) 2218-4755
      Home page: http://pioneer.chula.ac.th/~hsoraj/web/soraj.html
      **International Conference on Information Technology and Universities
      in Asia, ITUA 2002** http://pioneer.chula.ac.th/~hsoraj/IT
      Science in Thai Culture Project: http://www.stc.arts.chula.ac.th/

      Aiden Yeh
      National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology
      Taiwan