Re: [evonline2002_webheads] arif, are you ok?

  • altunar@ibu.edu.tr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 6:33 AM
      Dear Teresa,

      > I've just heard of last night's earthquake in your country. Hope all is
      > well with you and all your family.

      Thank you for the email. Unfortunately, the earthquake hit the eastern
      part of Turkey, which is quite far away from where I am now. It is really
      terrible. I will watchmore news today, and send you the recent news. We
      are fine here in Bolu, but it is sad to hear people die in earthquakes.
      Peace,
      ArifA