arif, are you ok?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Dear Arif:

      I've just heard of last night's earthquake in your country. Hope all is well with you and all your family.

      Teresa

    • altunar@ibu.edu.tr
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        Dear Teresa,

        > I've just heard of last night's earthquake in your country. Hope all is
        > well with you and all your family.

        Thank you for the email. Unfortunately, the earthquake hit the eastern
        part of Turkey, which is quite far away from where I am now. It is really
        terrible. I will watchmore news today, and send you the recent news. We
        are fine here in Bolu, but it is sad to hear people die in earthquakes.
        Peace,
        ArifA