Moving to TI2

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi Vance, and all Webheads!

      I have been reading Tapped In calendar of events, and noticed that
      most sessions have already moved to TI2. Some of us already have
      offices in the new platform, and we have also created a group (a new
      feature in TI2), "WiA CoP", where some discussions have taken place.

      Why don't we try meeting at TI2 this Sunday? It can be like an open
      house to learn to use the different features. In that way, we will be
      ready when we have to definitely moved out of TI (June, I think).

      Sus can be our guide, and I am sure that BJ will be ready to help, as
      usual :-)

      What do you all think?

      Daf