Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Mac compatibility: Wimba, PalTalk, and more

  • Su, Cheng-chao
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 6:01 PM
      Hi Arlyn and MacHeads and WebHeads,

      I think of PalTalk's non Mac-comptible, and
      talked to Vance about iVist.

      iVisit has versions for both window and Mac.
      It provides text, audio and vedio chat.
      You don't have to register, and
      it's more easy to open a chat room.
      I've opened a WebHeads room at
      Education -> DistanceLearning-> More Rooms -> !WebHeads

      You can get iVisit at
      http://www.ivisit.com
      http://www.ivisit.org/com/index.html

      > Just a note of sadness that here is ANOTHER program
      > (PalTalk) that is not Mac-compatible, which affect
      > Sus, Elizabeth, and myself (anyone else on a Mac?).
      > Are we Macheads doomed to text-only chat? : (
      > Arlyn

      It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
      what is essential is invisible to the eye.
      -- from The Little Prince
      Su, Cheng-chao
      http://TaiMOO.ntjcpa.edu.tw:7000/