Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Córdoba's Photos

  • Maria Albers de Urriola
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Hi María, (tocaya)
      This page let me know that you had a wonderful time with Dafne and the rest
      of the group. It's a shame that there are two very dark pictures, where not
      very much is to see.
      BTW, do you know how to prepare lamb with honey? I'd like to find out about
      this recipe.
      Greetings from Valencia, Venezuela,
      María Irene