Meeting Maria f2f

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7 8:34 PM
      I hope you get to visit Maria in Cordoba(if you
      haven't already been there) -- I love it there. The
      schools are particularly wonderful -- old world tile
      and charming children. Though, most of Spain is
      beautiful-- lucky for the two of you.
      Arlyn

      > Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 01:24:30 -0000
      > From: "Dafne" <dygonza@...>
      > Subject: Meeting Maria f2f
      >
      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > This week-end I had the opportunity to meet Maria
      > Jordano, our active
      > new webhead from Cordoba, f2f, here in Valencia.

      =====
      http://www.eslhome.com

      "What's past is prologue."
      -- W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • Alice
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13 6:52 AM
        Daf and all,

        Seeing and reading Daf's meeting with Maria gives me a nice picture
        of how it is to meet a virtual friend f2f. I would certainly like to
        meet some of you f2f. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the wonderful
        encounters in the future.

        Alice

        -- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Arlyn Freed
        <aiteachesl@y...> wrote:
        > I hope you get to visit Maria in Cordoba(if you
        > haven't already been there) -- I love it there. The
        > schools are particularly wonderful -- old world tile
        > and charming children. Though, most of Spain is
        > beautiful-- lucky for the two of you.
        > Arlyn
        >
        > > Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 01:24:30 -0000
        > > From: "Dafne" <dygonza@y...>
        > > Subject: Meeting Maria f2f
        > >
        > > Dear Webheads,
        > >
        > > This week-end I had the opportunity to meet Maria
        > > Jordano, our active
        > > new webhead from Cordoba, f2f, here in Valencia.
        >
        > =====
        > http://www.eslhome.com
        >
        > "What's past is prologue."
        > -- W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

        > http://tax.yahoo.com
      • dafne Chavez
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 13 8:28 AM
          Hi Alice, and All, Yes, meeting Webheads f2f is a great experience. It happened to me last year when I met Vance, Elizabeth, Ismail, Azzam, Nigel, and Claire (who was not a Webhead at the time, though). And this year, meeting Maria. I really hope to meet you f2f and many other webheads, too. Hugs,Daf

          Alice <chiushuchuan@...> wrote:Daf and all,