RE: Daf's day in Valencia

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
      Dear Webheads,

      thanks so much for your great travelogue, Daf! I felt
      as if I were strolling along in Valencia as well.
      What a neat idea.
      By this time next year, I hope we will have little
      videos of all our adventures to show each other.
      --Elizabeth

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
        Daf - I'm about to fly off to work but just saw this lovely page. I agree
        with Elizabeth - makes me feel great to look at this page. Maybe it's got
        something to do with what you said - "it was like seeing an old friend".

        Luverly!

        - Michael.