Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads' member database

  • Maria Albers de Urriola
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
      Daf,
      I know how busy you are, and my message was in order to alert you that there
      is a link that was not activated; probably if you take the message out for a
      while it would eliminate some "frustration", as one of my Professors from
      the specialization once said.
      It was so exciting to talk for such a long time (we changed several times
      our topics) with a friend who is on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean
      (charquito) and not been aware of the telephone bill.
      Nice weekend,
      María Irene