on my way to Abu Dhabi

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2003
      Greetings Webheads,

      I'm about to leave for the airport, flying to Switzerland. I have a
      friend there, in Scuol in Eastern Engerdine, and he says there's still
      snow in the high mountains, so I'm going to stay with him and check it
      out for a few days.

      I'll be traveling at 16:00 GMT today, Saturday, when some of you might
      be at http://www.tappedin.org, so I won't be with you but I miss you
      happy visit. Sunday noon GMT is about the time I should arrive in
      Scuol so it's doubtful I'll be online for our regular Sunday sessions
      either unless I can get on a computer when I walk in the door of the
      house in Switzerland, doubtful.

      I've been glancing at notices of work on books. Of course I'm
      interested, and there is also the question of next year's TESOL
      proposal, due end of the month I believe.

      More on this when I reach Abu Dhabi April 10, insha'allah. Wishing
      you peace and safety meantime.