Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads' member database

  • altunar@ibu.edu.tr
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
      Arlyn,
      Thanks for pulling things together and making this index available to us.

      ArifA

      > I've updated the database of WiA members and their
      > homepages (according to info sent to me), and have
      > DELETED the visible e-mail addresses to prevent spam.
      > Those of you who are not identified by full name are
      > identified by partial e-mail address (not necessarily
      > a yahoo address).
      >
      > Please continue to check out the list and mail
      > updates/alterations as you wish. If you are missing
      > from the list, my apologies; please contact me and I
      > will add you.
      >
      > http://www.eslhome.com/cop2003/wiahomepages.htm
      >
      > Again, (for those of you who haven't been following
      > along) -- the links listed under "homepage" are to
      > webpages created by your own hands, and NOT to school
      > or business affiliates (which have pages created by a
      > professional webmaster).
      >
      > There is a second column for links to 'showcase'
      > pages. These can include pages you have created
      > (blogs, online courses, guestbooks, photoalbums, etc)
      > or pages you have not created but which link to an
      > article or book written by you, etc.
      >
      > The goal of this database if to have one location
      > where all Webheads can locate ideas from each other,
      > via examples of webpages created by other group
      > members.
      >
      > All the best,
      > Arlyn
      >
      > =====
      > http://www.eslhome.com
      >
      > "What's past is prologue."
      > -- W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

      > For more information:

      > extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
      >
      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Maria Albers de Urriola
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
        Daf,
        I know how busy you are, and my message was in order to alert you that there
        is a link that was not activated; probably if you take the message out for a
        while it would eliminate some "frustration", as one of my Professors from
        the specialization once said.
        It was so exciting to talk for such a long time (we changed several times
        our topics) with a friend who is on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean
        (charquito) and not been aware of the telephone bill.
        Nice weekend,
        María Irene