Webheads in Action (WiA): Links to Members' Homepages and Artifacts

  • Su
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      Dear Arlyn and WebHeaders;)

      Thanks for the great mamber list of Webheads in Action (WiA).
      My name is missing in your list. Would you add me to the list?
      I think you can have add a colum for msn or yahoo ID, then
      we'll be easy to connect.

      I'd like to add my personal information to the list.
      Name: Su, Cheng-caho (aks: Venny)
      Homepage: http://su.ntjcpa.edu.tw/su.htm
      Presentaton: TaiMOO at http://TaiMOO.ntjcpa.edu.tw:7000
      Location: Taipei, Taiwan

      Thanks again for the list.
      It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
      what is essential is invisible to the eye.
      -- from The Little Prince
      Su, Cheng-chao