Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads' member database

  • dafne Chavez
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2003
      Dear Maria Irene, I am working on the "walking in Valencia" page very slowly because I have other priorities, the Valencia page is a tribute to a city and to its citizens. I have not put up the market pictures and description yet. Other projects, work, and my diss are taking most of my time these days. However, I will go back to it, and I will keep you posted.
      Thanks for visiting my page. Btw, it was great having that long voice chat with you at Wimba last week.
      Hugs,
      Daf
      Maria Albers de Urriola <miaupju@...> wrote:Hi Daf,
      Your site is excellent, but I couldn't go to the market,.
      Have a nice weekend,
      Mar�a Irene

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
        Arlyn,
        Thanks for pulling things together and making this index available to us.

        ArifA

        > I've updated the database of WiA members and their
        > homepages (according to info sent to me), and have
        > DELETED the visible e-mail addresses to prevent spam.
        > Those of you who are not identified by full name are
        > identified by partial e-mail address (not necessarily
        > a yahoo address).
        >
        > Please continue to check out the list and mail
        > updates/alterations as you wish. If you are missing
        > from the list, my apologies; please contact me and I
        > will add you.
        >
        > http://www.eslhome.com/cop2003/wiahomepages.htm
        >
        > Again, (for those of you who haven't been following
        > along) -- the links listed under "homepage" are to
        > webpages created by your own hands, and NOT to school
        > or business affiliates (which have pages created by a
        > professional webmaster).
        >
        > There is a second column for links to 'showcase'
        > pages. These can include pages you have created
        > (blogs, online courses, guestbooks, photoalbums, etc)
        > or pages you have not created but which link to an
        > article or book written by you, etc.
        >
        > The goal of this database if to have one location
        > where all Webheads can locate ideas from each other,
        > via examples of webpages created by other group
        > members.
        >
        > All the best,
        > Arlyn
        >
        > =====
        > http://www.eslhome.com
        >
        > "What's past is prologue."
        > -- W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

        > For more information:

        > extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
        >
        > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Maria Albers de Urriola
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
          Daf,
          I know how busy you are, and my message was in order to alert you that there
          is a link that was not activated; probably if you take the message out for a
          while it would eliminate some "frustration", as one of my Professors from
          the specialization once said.
          It was so exciting to talk for such a long time (we changed several times
          our topics) with a friend who is on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean
          (charquito) and not been aware of the telephone bill.
          Nice weekend,
          María Irene