Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads' member database

  • Maria Albers de Urriola
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2003
      Hi Daf,
      Your site is excellent, but I couldn't go to the market,.
      Have a nice weekend,
      María Irene
    • dafne Chavez
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2003
        Dear Maria Irene, I am working on the "walking in Valencia" page very slowly because I have other priorities, the Valencia page is a tribute to a city and to its citizens. I have not put up the market pictures and description yet. Other projects, work, and my diss are taking most of my time these days. However, I will go back to it, and I will keep you posted.
        Thanks for visiting my page. Btw, it was great having that long voice chat with you at Wimba last week.
        Hugs,
        Daf
        Maria Albers de Urriola <miaupju@...> wrote:Hi Daf,
        Your site is excellent, but I couldn't go to the market,.
        Have a nice weekend,
        Mar�a Irene

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
          Arlyn,
          Thanks for pulling things together and making this index available to us.

          ArifA

          > I've updated the database of WiA members and their
          > homepages (according to info sent to me), and have
          > DELETED the visible e-mail addresses to prevent spam.
          > Those of you who are not identified by full name are
          > identified by partial e-mail address (not necessarily
          > a yahoo address).
          >
          > Please continue to check out the list and mail
          > updates/alterations as you wish. If you are missing
          > from the list, my apologies; please contact me and I
          > will add you.
          >
          > http://www.eslhome.com/cop2003/wiahomepages.htm
          >
          > Again, (for those of you who haven't been following
          > along) -- the links listed under "homepage" are to
          > webpages created by your own hands, and NOT to school
          > or business affiliates (which have pages created by a
          > professional webmaster).
          >
          > There is a second column for links to 'showcase'
          > pages. These can include pages you have created
          > (blogs, online courses, guestbooks, photoalbums, etc)
          > or pages you have not created but which link to an
          > article or book written by you, etc.
          >
          > The goal of this database if to have one location
          > where all Webheads can locate ideas from each other,
          > via examples of webpages created by other group
          > members.
          >
          > All the best,
          > Arlyn
          >
          > =====
          > http://www.eslhome.com
          >
          > "What's past is prologue."
          > -- W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

          > For more information:

          > extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
          >
          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Maria Albers de Urriola
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
            Daf,
            I know how busy you are, and my message was in order to alert you that there
            is a link that was not activated; probably if you take the message out for a
            while it would eliminate some "frustration", as one of my Professors from
            the specialization once said.
            It was so exciting to talk for such a long time (we changed several times
            our topics) with a friend who is on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean
            (charquito) and not been aware of the telephone bill.
            Nice weekend,
            María Irene