Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads' member database

  • dafne Chavez
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2003
      Hi Arlyn,
      Could you change the link that you have next to my name to my index page, which is the one I am constantly updating with the new pages I create?
      http://www.geocities.com/dygonza/index.html
      I would appreciate it! and thanks for a useful database.
      Daf

      Arlyn Freed <aiteachesl@...> wrote:Just an FYI:

      I've updated the database of WiA members and their
      homepages (according to info sent to me), and have
      DELETED the visible e-mail addresses to prevent spam.
      Those of you who are not identified by full name are
      identified by partial e-mail address (not necessarily
      a yahoo address).

      Please continue to check out the list and mail
      updates/alterations as you wish. If you are missing
      from the list, my apologies; please contact me and I
      will add you.

      http://www.eslhome.com/cop2003/wiahomepages.htm

      Again, (for those of you who haven't been following
      along) -- the links listed under "homepage" are to
      webpages created by your own hands, and NOT to school
      or business affiliates (which have pages created by a
      professional webmaster).

      There is a second column for links to 'showcase'
      pages. These can include pages you have created
      (blogs, online courses, guestbooks, photoalbums, etc)
      or pages you have not created but which link to an
      article or book written by you, etc.

      The goal of this database if to have one location
      where all Webheads can locate ideas from each other,
      via examples of webpages created by other group
      members.

      All the best,
      Arlyn

      =====
      http://www.eslhome.com

      "What's past is prologue."
      -- W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

    • Maria Albers de Urriola
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2003
        Hi Daf,
        Your site is excellent, but I couldn't go to the market,.
        Have a nice weekend,
        María Irene
      • dafne Chavez
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2003
          Dear Maria Irene, I am working on the "walking in Valencia" page very slowly because I have other priorities, the Valencia page is a tribute to a city and to its citizens. I have not put up the market pictures and description yet. Other projects, work, and my diss are taking most of my time these days. However, I will go back to it, and I will keep you posted.
          Thanks for visiting my page. Btw, it was great having that long voice chat with you at Wimba last week.
          Hugs,
          Daf
          Maria Albers de Urriola <miaupju@...> wrote:Hi Daf,
          Your site is excellent, but I couldn't go to the market,.
          Have a nice weekend,
          Mar�a Irene

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
            Arlyn,
            Thanks for pulling things together and making this index available to us.

            ArifA

            > I've updated the database of WiA members and their
            > homepages (according to info sent to me), and have
            > DELETED the visible e-mail addresses to prevent spam.
            > Those of you who are not identified by full name are
            > identified by partial e-mail address (not necessarily
            > a yahoo address).
            >
            > Please continue to check out the list and mail
            > updates/alterations as you wish. If you are missing
            > from the list, my apologies; please contact me and I
            > will add you.
            >
            > http://www.eslhome.com/cop2003/wiahomepages.htm
            >
            > Again, (for those of you who haven't been following
            > along) -- the links listed under "homepage" are to
            > webpages created by your own hands, and NOT to school
            > or business affiliates (which have pages created by a
            > professional webmaster).
            >
            > There is a second column for links to 'showcase'
            > pages. These can include pages you have created
            > (blogs, online courses, guestbooks, photoalbums, etc)
            > or pages you have not created but which link to an
            > article or book written by you, etc.
            >
            > The goal of this database if to have one location
            > where all Webheads can locate ideas from each other,
            > via examples of webpages created by other group
            > members.
            >
            > All the best,
            > Arlyn
            >
            > =====
            > http://www.eslhome.com
            >
            > "What's past is prologue."
            > -- W. Shakespeare, The Tempest

            > For more information:

            > extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
            >
            > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • Maria Albers de Urriola
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2003
              Daf,
              I know how busy you are, and my message was in order to alert you that there
              is a link that was not activated; probably if you take the message out for a
              while it would eliminate some "frustration", as one of my Professors from
              the specialization once said.
              It was so exciting to talk for such a long time (we changed several times
              our topics) with a friend who is on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean
              (charquito) and not been aware of the telephone bill.
              Nice weekend,
              María Irene