Fwd: thank you! you made my day! :-)

  • dafne Chavez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      Dear Tere, I hope you don't mind my sending this message to our WIA list
      Dear Webheads, I feel that the message which follows needs to be shared with all of you. Another proof that Webheads are breaking grounds!
      Bravo for Teresa!!
      Daf
      Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:From: "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
      To: "Christopher Johnson" ,
      "Michael Coghlan" ,
      "Dafne Chavez"
      Subject: thank you! you made my day! :-)
      Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:36:52 +0100

      Dear friends,

      Thank you for your fabulous contribution to another "Webheads Spontaneous
      Production" (WSP), borrowing the expression from Michael. The fact that I
      was able to show everything I wanted - image was not a priority -, made my
      day! This really helped me overcome last week's trauma (!) and gave me a new
      boost in terms of the APPI presentation on Apr 29 at 9.00GMT.

      There were about 25-30 people: 6 were colleagues, the remaining were
      students, future teachers - mainly girls! I think they really enjoyed the
      presentation and then hearing you talk. They were especially amazed at how
      well they could hear Michael so far away! Yes, I think we all still feel
      amazed, Michael, no wonder they do!!!

      The show for them started right before I began the session when I logged in
      YM, Venny was there and we chatted for a while. The fact that they saw text
      chat as something so accessible was important. And the sound feature to top
      it off was the final touch.

      I was extremely happy that it came through in Wimba, because I had problems
      with sound in YM. Chris, great that you were able to make it in Wimba.

      Vicki, who invited me for this, was extremely enthusiastic and she will be
      at APPI. She's looking forward to talking to you again!

      Well, I'm going to celebrate tonight with some drinks and I will certainly
      toast to you three. Without you the second part, which demoed (?) what I'd
      been talking about, would not have been possible.

      Thank you again and. . . hurrah for Webheads!

      Hugs,

      Teresa