my new website

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 9:09 AM
      Arlyn, Vance and my dear other webheads,

      Congratulations on your success in the conference. I wish I had been
      there with you, either phyically or virtually.

      Arlyn, I forgot to tell you that I've reorganized my website. Here
      you go: http://vcm.csghs.tp.edu.tw/alicechiu/alice

      It's not complete yet but you can expect it to grow with my extensive
      knowlege learned from all the webhead.

      I tried to create a weblog on Blogger but it didn't really work. I
      remember that someone (Sorry, I forget who) made a request to Vance,
      asking him to teach us how to use weblog. I'm interested too. So,
      please keep me informed about this mini course.

      Cheers,

      Alice from Taipei