My new discussion board

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hi Webheads,

      I have just created a Discussion Board on my home page. I am going to
      use it with you all and with my online students, so you will see
      messages in English and Spanish. I started a thread about the use of
      chats in education. Feel free to add any new topic you are interested
      in discussing, or just write some lines about the use of chats.

      This is the url to the portal of the Discussion Board. From there you
      will find the link to the Board.

      http://dafnegon.tripod.com/discussionboard.html

      Waiting for your comments,

      Daf
    • Sophie Cholewka
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
        Hi Daf,
        This is GREAT. How did you manage this?
        Sophie

        Hi Webheads,

        I have just created a Discussion Board on my home page. I am going to
        use it with you all and with my online students, so you will see
        messages in English and Spanish. I started a thread about the use of
        chats in education. Feel free to add any new topic you are interested
        in discussing, or just write some lines about the use of chats.

        This is the url to the portal of the Discussion Board. From there you
        will find the link to the Board.

        http://dafnegon.tripod.com/discussionboard.html

        Waiting for your comments,

        Daf

        Disclaimer
        This email and any attachments may be confidential.
        If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies.
        Before opening or using attachments you should check them for viruses
        or defects.
        any affected attachments.
        Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual
        sender, and not necessarily those of Adult Multicultural Education
        Services (AMES).
      • dafne Chavez
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
          Hi Sophie, thanks for your message on my discussion board, I posted a comment for you there with my evaluation about the tool. It is a FREE service you can get at http://www.bravenet.com
          bfn,
          Daf
          Sophie Cholewka <cholewka@...> wrote:Hi Daf,
          This is GREAT. How did you manage this?
          Sophie

          Hi Webheads,

          I have just created a Discussion Board on my home page. I am going to
          use it with you all and with my online students, so you will see
          messages in English and Spanish. I started a thread about the use of
          chats in education. Feel free to add any new topic you are interested
          in discussing, or just write some lines about the use of chats.

          This is the url to the portal of the Discussion Board. From there you
          will find the link to the Board.

          http://dafnegon.tripod.com/discussionboard.html

          Waiting for your comments,

          Daf

        • Maria Jordano
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
            Hi all,
            I don't know if you all ready know it. If it is so, I would appreciate your comments on that, but if not, here you are the site:
            http://www.claroline.net/
            Mar�a Jordano

            Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
            Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
            14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130/ +34 607 510 651-

            TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.geocities.com/maria_jordano