Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Your feedback requested

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2003
      Hi Vance.

      I was going to get people to do one more simple exercise to wind up but I
      don't think I'll bother. I get the feeling that everyone's run out of puff.

      This survey is probably the best way to end it.

      I'll complete the survey later. I'm just skipping through emails before
      going to bed. This weekend is all music. See http://www.womadelaide.com.au
      It's the greatest show on earth. Tonight I saw music from Japan, Ireland,
      China, Quebec, and Russia. It's a great planet!

      - Michael.

    • glenngo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2003
        Dear webheads,
        I enjoyed all the e-mail and profited from the info even though I was a
        silent participant. Thank you!
        Dave
        glenngo@...