Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Cooperation/ collaboration

  • arif altun
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Maria,
      Yes, these two terms are very intriguing at the first sight. Ted Panitz,
      who is a devoted scholar in the field of cooperative learning and problem
      based learning has a great article (at least for my understanding) on his
      web page discussing the differences between these two concepts from the
      evidence from the literature.

      >I have just finished reading Tuesday's chat on E-learning quality,
      >and I have seen a thing at the end that have called my attemption.
      >Some people were more familiarized with the term "cooperative". Do
      >you think there is any difference between both terms? or it is just
      >a matter of usage...?
      You can access the article at?

      http://home.capecod.net/~tpanitz/tedsarticles/coopdefinition.htm

      Arif