Many thank you's again!

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      To Sus for the fish tales and the extensive list of
      cites
      To Teresa for an informative PPT
      To Aiden for the logs and description of "Chinese
      names"
      To all for your significant role in our CoP (except of
      course those "bounders")
      (Just kidding)
      Hasn't this been a fun two months?!? Hope to meet as
      many of you as possible at TESOL in Baltimore--I look
      forward to the WIA "special event" Vance has promised
      us.
      --Elizabeth

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/