Fw: [etni] Enjoy - Weird Al Video

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 17, 2014
       Anyone seen this yet? I'm sure it can be used in language classrooms in  lots of different ways!

      "Weird Al" Yancovic has produced a new video that English teachers might enjoy.  Word Crimes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

      Michael

    • carla arena
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 17, 2014
        I saw it. Mike! It is really fantastic.

        Beijos, Carla

        On Thursday, July 17, 2014, 'Michael Coghlan' michaelc@... [evonline2002_webheads] <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

         Anyone seen this yet? I'm sure it can be used in language classrooms in  lots of different ways!

        "Weird Al" Yancovic has produced a new video that English teachers might enjoy.  Word Crimes - "Weird Al" Yankovic - Word Crimes

        Michael

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 17, 2014
          Saw it too, Michael, and will be sharing it. It's great!

          Thanks!

          Hugs,  Teresa

          --
          Sent from my iPhone
        • Mary Z
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 17, 2014
            Loved the video. thanks for sharing! I tried to share it with someone in Germany, and they said that they have no access to the video.  Is there anyone  on this list  in Germany now who can tell me if they can view the video?

            Thank you, Mary

            "Weird Al" Yancovic has produced a new video that English teachers might enjoy.  Word Crimes - "Weird Al" Yankovic - Word Crimes

            Michael

            _
          • ingridbraband
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 18, 2014
              Mary, I am in Germany and cannot see the video either.
              Ingrid
            • Mary Z
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 18, 2014

                On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 8:06 AM, ibraband@... [evonline2002_webheads] <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Mary, I am in Germany and cannot see the video either.

                Ingrid

                --

                1.  Did I feast at the Lords Table,?

                2. Exercise,?

                3. Eat deliberately?

                Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

                À  Á    à Ç  É  Ê  Í  Ó  Ô  Õ  Ú  Ü  à  á  â  ã  ç  é  ê

                í  ó  ô  õ  ú  ü ? /

              • bob clark
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 19, 2014
                  Anybody having problems viewing I have saving it to my onedrive

                  Bob
                • Ibraband
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 20, 2014
                    Thanks a lot Bob and thank you, Mary, for the alternative.
                    Ingrid
                  • Nina Liakos
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 22, 2014
                      I love it! Thanks for discovering and sharing!
                      Nina