Dennis: Help! Interference from program Web Search

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10 8:28 PM
      I am being driven crazy by program called Web Search,

      It does not appear in any search, but when it is on-screen its URL is:

      It seems to take over whenever I want to go online. I can immediately switch it off, but cannot get rid of it.

      It appears in Google Chrome under search engines, but deleting it has no effect..

      It looks as if it could be a an add-on from Static flipora.com. But, again, attempted deletion does not work.

      Any tips?

      Dennis

      --
      *

      Dennis Newson

      Retired. Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY

      Co-coordinator elect: IATEFL YLTSIG

      Network Coordinator : IATEFLYLTSIG  - Teens (T)

      Commitee member:  IATEFL GISIG - Social  Networking

      Founder Committe Member:  IATEFL  Associate ELTA-OWL (Germany)

      Social Networking

      Sole surviving member: OSNELTA (Germany)

      Initiator:  MCC - Machinima Creative Club  Second Life

      Winner British Council ELT 05 Team Innovation Award

      DOGME believer

      Listaholic

      Grammarphobe

      Second Life Resident: Osnacantab Nesterov

      Personal homepage

       Skype: Osnacantab
      Second Life: Osnacantab Nesterov

    • Gavin Dudeney