Kids, Video Games, Images & ELT - webinar in 45 minutes

  • Graham Stanley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2014
      Come and join me in 45 minutes for a webinar in 1 hour's time as part of the IATEFL YLT SIG TESOL EVO programme:

      Kids, Video Games, Images & ELT

      Hope to see some of you there

      Best,

      Graham

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2014
        Looking forward to the recording as this was just a few sleepy hours short of my first class this morning.

        If anyone is making mp3s or even mp4s of these events I'd be happy to podcast them from http://learning2gether.net

        Vance

        On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:42 AM, Graham Stanley <blogefl@...> wrote:

        Come and join me in 45 minutes for a webinar in 1 hour's time as part of the IATEFL YLT SIG TESOL EVO programme:

        Kids, Video Games, Images & ELT

        Hope to see some of you there

        Best,

        Graham

      • Dennis Newson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2014
          Hi, Vance and all. The link to the recording should have been posted by one of the team, but wasn't. I will attend to it after sending this message.

          For all available recordings, as they are created, of the 12 talks given in the series IATEFL YLTSIG 2014 please go to our main platform which contains full details of past and forthcoming presentations, links to the évents in Adobe Connect and links to recordings when they have been published. The wordpress site is updated regularly.

          If anyone can recommend an easy routine for generating an MP3 file from an Adobe Connect video recording, I'll add it to my skills.

          Mmm. MP4. I must check. I think that involves downloading/converting from Adobe Connect and that process takes as long as the event took. I'm afraid I could not undertake that as a regular service.

          Dennis

          --
          *

          Dennis Newson

          Retired. Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY

          Co-coordinator elect: IATEFL YLTSIG

          Network Coordinator : IATEFLYLTSIG  - Teens (T)

          Commitee member:  IATEFL GISIG - Social  Networking

          Founder Committe Member:  IATEFL  Associate ELTA-OWL (Germany)

          Social Networking

          Sole surviving member: OSNELTA (Germany)

          Initiator:  MCC - Machinima Creative Club  Second Life

          Winner British Council ELT 05 Team Innovation Award

          DOGME believer

          Listaholic

          Grammarphobe

          Second Life Resident: Osnacantab Nesterov

          Personal homepage

           Skype: Osnacantab
          Second Life: Osnacantab Nesterov