RE: [EVO_Moderators] why no BaW session this year

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2013
      Tere and Daf, I have no words to express my feelings now. I cannot imagine EVO without you. :(  I just can say 《《《THANK YOU!!! 》》》

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Jefa de la Cátedra de Idiomas Extranjeros
      Escuela de Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela
      http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com
      @eveweb

      Sent from my Samsung mobile

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2013
        Daf and Teresa

        You were instrumental in getting me to where I am now, with all my wonderful connections online.

        I owe you both a huge debt of thanks.

        The EVO sessions will never be the same.

        Best wishes in your ‘retirement’

        Sue Annan

        Jersey

        We had a truly "grand finale" this year in BaW13 (http://baw2013.pbworks.com <http://baw2013.pbworks.com/> ) that did justice to all the previous workshops. It was a fabulous tribute and a "heartwarming trip down memory lane".

        Since it's difficult to name everyone, please take a look at our "10 Years of BaW" wiki page (http://baw2013.pbworks.com/10YearsOfBaW <http://baw2013.pbworks.com/w/page/62008026/10YearsOfBaW> ).

        'Thank you all' for wonderful collaborative years that we'll never forget. We don't think they'll ever be forgotten by those who took active part, either.

        Best wishes to the new group, ICT4ELT!! We'll always be around.

        Hugs and beijinhos,

        Teresa and Daf

      • Barbara Dieu
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2013
          Dear Tere and Daf!
          Thank you so much for your innovative work, dedication and that very human touch, which held the community together and encouraged so many BaWers become Webheads and follow their path in cyberspace.
          Cheers and a warm welcome to the new generation who got inspiration from you,
          B.