Twitter attack

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
      Hi all --
      I have been receiving, and am told my Twitter account has sent, a number of private messages from phishers. I guess Twitter has been hit with a big service attack.

      Please don't click on any URLs in my Twitter communications that do not have my usual description with them. And I never send private messages via Twitter.

      Sorry if you have experienced any inconveniences.

      --Elizabeth HS
    • Elizabeth Anne

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
          Hi Elizabeth!

          Thanks for the info.

          I didnt open any of the two messages, because I suspected it was "phishy".  ;-)

          Hugs,   Teresa

          On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...> wrote:

          Hi all --
          I have been receiving, and am told my Twitter account has sent, a number of private messages from phishers. I guess Twitter has been hit with a big service attack.

          Please don't click on any URLs in my Twitter communications that do not have my usual description with them. And I never send private messages via Twitter.

          Sorry if you have experienced any inconveniences.

          --Elizabeth HS

          ,_._,