Re: Upcoming FAAPI Seminar in Argentina

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2013
      Hi Maria,

      Of course it would be great if you could get into a hangout from Buenos Aires.  Maybe there will be other people at FAAPI who would help you.  Let's send this to the Webheads list and see.  Calling anyone at FAAPI, can you help Maria get into a hangout from there at 1400 GMT on Friday?

      This is what it's about

      Now, what I can do is set up the hangout for you and post the link so all you have to do it click on it.  You can maybe find someone at the conference who can lend you support at that end.

      And if it doesn't work, don't worry about it.  Trying is the important thing,

      Vance

      On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Maria Colussa <mariacolussa@...> wrote:
      Well vance it would be fantastic if you could do that for me! However since the comp I'm using is my daughter's my only fear is that I wouldn't know how to make internet work, something I tried doing from my friends appartment and couldn't :(. Right now I'm answering this from my phone on the bus on my way to the venue.  I have twitter on the phone too n we can use that for DM . I will start checking as soon as I get registered we could also use skype if I am able to log in! So lots of new learning for me today but thrilled about it, and Vance thank you for your inconditional support!Maria

      Enviado desde mi BlackBerry de Movistar (http://www.movistar.com.ar)