Dennis: Podcasting

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2013
      After a long absence from podcasting I want to set up receiving regularly a number of podcasts, from the BBC especially.

      What program to all you podcasters use? I used to use Lemon, but I'm now Windows 7 and can imagine there is something more up-to-date. I will collate and re-post all helpful replies.

      Thanks for your help,

      Dennis

      --
      *

      Dennis Newson
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY

      Committee member : IATEFL YLTSIG

      Network Coordinator  IATEFL:YLTSIG Teens (T)

      Committee Member : IATEFL GISIG: Social  networking

      Founder: Osna Group Second Life

      Initiator:  MCC - Machinima Creative Club  Second Life

      Winner British Council ELT 05 Team Innovation Award

      Personal homepage

       Skype: Osnacantab
      Second Life: Osnacantab Nesterov

    • bob clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2013
        Looks like Lemon has been superceded by  Juice http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/

        Have no personal experience of it.

        Regards

        Bob

      • bob clark
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2013
          There is also some reviews of alternatives here as it looks like juice hasn't been updated since 2005

          http://lifehacker.com/5465842/five-best-podcast-managers

          Bob

        • bob clark
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 25, 2013
            Have also found pull which seems to boast a lot

            http://pull.codeplex.com/

            Apparently the tech word for these programs are podcatchers!

            Bob