Learning2gether from STEMx

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      This is to let you know that the latest learning2gether session has been posted, a discussion on whether localized professional development should be globalized in scope.  As always, we had a lovely discussion, provocative, insightful, and went off in serendipitous directions.  You can view the recording or download the mp3 here: http://learning2gether.net/2013/09/15/learning2gether-with-taedtech-sig-pdps/

      This coming Sunday, we have nothing much in particular, however we are entering a period when Steve Hargadon, Shelly Terrell, et al are becoming very active.  This weekend there is the STEMx conference, followed by RSCON4 in mid October, and Library 2.013 the week after that.  You can find all the relevant links (and much more) by scrolling here:

      I have conflicting plans and won't be able to attend the STEMx conference, but it is a significant event, and one which I'd like to know more about.  I've scratched a discussion of it in on the schedule for Sunday, but for that to be a viable topic, we'd have to have someone with us who attended the conference and who would report back on it.  Is there anyone on this list who will be going and who would be willing to meet with us online after 1300 GMT on Sunday or Monday?

      If so, please make yourself known, and you can pick the meeting date and time.

      Looking forward to hearing from you,