RE: IATEFL Webinar with Adrian Underhill

  • eannegrenoble
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2013

       Thanks for the heads up Mercedes

      CEIBAL ENGLISH
      I love to know what collegues in Uruguay think of this very innovative project (which is run by the British Council though!) and which is the first instance I've come across of interactive online teaching going mainstream.
      Here's a blog post by it's current manager and fellow webhead Graham Stanley.
      Cheers
      Elizabeth Anne

      PS - I DID try to start a new topic, but my new YG interface wouldn't let me!

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, <mercedesviola@...> wrote:

      Hi everybody,

      This Saturday September 14 at 3:00 BST there's a free webinar offered by IATEFL.

      Adrian Underhill will be talking about "The Jazz of TEaching and Learning"

      More information here

      Best,

      Mercedes

      Mercedes Viola Deambrosis, M.A.