Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Blogs on Mobile Language Learning

  • Cintia Costa
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 27, 2013
      Dear Patricia,

      I think Carla Arena shared this blog about Mobile Learning once: http://mthatlearning.blogspot.com.br/

      I hope you like it!

      Cheers,
      Cintia :-)

      ________________________________
      From: Patricia Glogowski <patricia.glogowski@...>
      To: "evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 2:43 PM
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Blogs on Mobile Language Learning

      Dear All,

      I am looking for blogs on mobile language learning. Any recommendations? Thank you.

      Patricia

    • Cintia Costa
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 27, 2013
        Hi Fatemeh,

        I have completed the survey too.

        Cheers,
        Cintia :-)

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 28, 2013
          Dear Patricia,

          Long time, no see! So glad to see you around!

          Cintia mentioned http://mthatlearning.blogspot.com , which is from a friend
          of mine.

          You can also take a look in the bookmarks I�ve been collecting on the topic
          in Diigo and Pinterest. They have some very interesting resources.

          https://www.diigo.com/user/carlaarena/mlearning
          http://pinterest.com/carlaarena/mlearning/

          I hope it helps!

          Beijos,
          Carla Arena
          http://carlaarena.com

          On Tuesday, August 27, 2013, Patricia Glogowski wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Dear All,
          >
          > I am looking for blogs on mobile language learning. Any recommendations?
          > Thank you.
          >
          > Patricia

        • Patricia Glogowski
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 28, 2013
            Great! Thank you, ladies :)

            Patricia

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 2013-08-28, at 7:01 AM, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

            > Dear Patricia,
            >
            > Long time, no see! So glad to see you around!
            >
            > Cintia mentioned http://mthatlearning.blogspot.com , which is from a friend
            > of mine.
            >
            > You can also take a look in the bookmarks I´ve been collecting on the topic
            > in Diigo and Pinterest. They have some very interesting resources.
            >
            > https://www.diigo.com/user/carlaarena/mlearning
            > http://pinterest.com/carlaarena/mlearning/
            >
            > I hope it helps!
            >
            > Beijos,
            > Carla Arena
            > http://carlaarena.com
            >
            > On Tuesday, August 27, 2013, Patricia Glogowski wrote:
            >
            >> **
            >>

            >> Dear All,
            >>
            >> I am looking for blogs on mobile language learning. Any recommendations?
            >> Thank you.
            >>
            >> Patricia

          • fatemah nami
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 28, 2013
              Dear Helen, Vance, Teresa,
              Christine, and Cintia,

              Once again I should extend my deepest thanks to you for your participation in the survey and the constructive comments you provided. I have
              Been working on this survey for about 6 months and the main purpose of asking
              You people have a look at it was obtained feedback from a group of professionals. I have developed a taxonomy regarding the technology-related knowledge
              and the skills required for effective computer-assisted language learning as a part of my dissertation research project. These include: basic technology, technology-related pedagogical, technology-related classroom management, ethics of technology, and technology affordance knowledge and skills. The survey aims to explore respondents’ knowledge on these five areas. The demographic information in the first section of the survey will also be used to make comparisons regarding the relationship between age and prior teaching and/or learning experiences with each of the variables.

              I am going to use your responses in order to further refine the questions. You’re right. A number of questions seem redundant. I will do an exploratory factor analysis to eliminate such questions. I will report the results as soon as the work is done.
              Warmly,
              Fatemeh Nami

            • mbarek akaddar