Re: [evonline2002_webheads] interesting video

  • Cintia Costa
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
      Teresa,

      I totally loved this TED Talk!!!

      Now I have more ideas for my new semester that is going to start this Monday! I will have 2 classes: English I and Technologies for teaching and Learning Foreign Languages for the undergraduate students.

      I could connect this TED talk with my plans as I am going to use the Earth Charter Initiative http://www.earthcharterinaction.org/content/pages/Read-the-Charter.html as a base for my courses. Yeah, Dear Webheads, let's help this world be a better place.

      Hugs,
      Cintia

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
        Go, Go Cintia GO!!!I'm sure you and your students will succeed!! The video sent by our dear Teresa is extremely motivating and full of initiatives! Thanks to you both for sharing! :)Argentinian smiles,Maria :)

        Smiles, Maria

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com