Re: Help for my microclass

  • ElizabethA
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013
      I'm not quite sure how to use it in class but this free app is great for the pronunciation of all those barbaric terms!
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mitosis/id348184626?mt=8

      bises

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

      > Dear Susana,
      >
      > I believe you could try working with the Earth Charter Initiative to link the 3 things. I found it in Spanish here: http://www.earthcharterinaction.org/contenido/%c3%82%c2%a0
      >
      > I am going to base my classes in this document this semester and I think it is going to be very powerful.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Cintia :-)
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2013
        Thanks Elizabeth !! I'll give it a try.
        Hugs from a very cold Del Valle in Argentina

        Susana

        Enviado desde mi iPad

        El 25/08/2013, a las 09:08, "ElizabethA" <eannegrenoble@...> escribió:

        > I'm not quite sure how to use it in class but this free app is great for the pronunciation of all those barbaric terms!
        > https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mitosis/id348184626?mt=8
        >
        > bises
        >
        > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear Susana,
        > >
        > > I believe you could try working with the Earth Charter Initiative to link the 3 things. I found it in Spanish here: http://www.earthcharterinaction.org/contenido/
        > >
        > > I am going to base my classes in this document this semester and I think it is going to be very powerful.
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > > Cintia :-)

      • Susana Canelo
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2013
          Dear Cintia:

          Wow !! CLIL seems to be the point here too. Fantastic site. I'm sure I'll use it .
          Thanks !

          Hugs from Argentina.
          Susana
          Enviado desde mi iPad