Help for my microclass

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
      Dear Webheads
      I need to prepare a microclass to teachers. It's going to be in Spanish. I have to link digitools+Biology+English.
      Can anybody help me ???
      TIA
      Susana

      Enviado desde mi iPad
    • Cintia Costa
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
        Dear Susana,

        I believe you could try working with the Earth Charter Initiative to link the 3 things. I found it in Spanish here: http://www.earthcharterinaction.org/contenido/%c2%a0

        I am going to base my classes in this document this semester and I think it is going to be very powerful.

        Cheers,
        Cintia :-)

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013
          I'm not quite sure how to use it in class but this free app is great for the pronunciation of all those barbaric terms!
          https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mitosis/id348184626?mt=8

          bises

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

          > Dear Susana,
          >
          > I believe you could try working with the Earth Charter Initiative to link the 3 things. I found it in Spanish here: http://www.earthcharterinaction.org/contenido/%c3%82%c2%a0
          >
          > I am going to base my classes in this document this semester and I think it is going to be very powerful.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Cintia :-)
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Susana Canelo
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 26, 2013
            Thanks Elizabeth !! I'll give it a try.
            Hugs from a very cold Del Valle in Argentina

            Susana

            Enviado desde mi iPad

            El 25/08/2013, a las 09:08, "ElizabethA" <eannegrenoble@...> escribió:

            > I'm not quite sure how to use it in class but this free app is great for the pronunciation of all those barbaric terms!
            > https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mitosis/id348184626?mt=8
            >
            > bises
            >
            > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear Susana,
            > >
            > > I believe you could try working with the Earth Charter Initiative to link the 3 things. I found it in Spanish here: http://www.earthcharterinaction.org/contenido/
            > >
            > > I am going to base my classes in this document this semester and I think it is going to be very powerful.
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > > Cintia :-)

          • Susana Canelo
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 26, 2013
              Dear Cintia:

              Wow !! CLIL seems to be the point here too. Fantastic site. I'm sure I'll use it .
              Thanks !

              Hugs from Argentina.
              Susana
              Enviado desde mi iPad