Requesting info on CALL-related PhD programs in eurpe

  • mohsen.alipour83
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
      Dear Webheads,
      I'm an MA student of TEFL at Sharif University of Technology, Tehran,Iran.My main research interest is the application of technology in language learning and teaching. I'm planning on continuing my studies abroad as the only university in Iran with a program focusing on this area is a girl-only institute (Alzahra university). I was wondering if someone can give me some information about universities with CALL-centered research PhD programs across Europe. Thanks

      Best
      Mohsen Alipour
      MA student of TEFL
      Sharif University of Technology