Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Argentina here I come!

  • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
      Please count me in when you meet here in Rosario!
      Mary

      On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Rita <rita@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi, Elizabeth, welcome to Argentina! I'm in Rosario, so do let me know
      > when you are here in August so that we can meet f2f ;-)
      > All my best wishes for a great stay!
      > Rita
      >
      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Maria Bossa <mariabossa1@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello dear Elizabeth!!
      > > I'm so happy that you will visit my country soon!!! You will enjoy it a
      > lot, for sure!
      > > I'm in Cordoba province so when you show up my province, please, email
      > me and we can arrange a meeting. I guess you will visit Cordoba city, but I
      > can travel from Rio Tercero (my hometown) to have meet you. I'm 100 kms
      > away.
      > > I'm sure you will meet Rita Zeinstejer in Rosario, Jennifer Verschoor in
      > Buenos Aires and many many other Webheads in my country.
      > > Let me know when you'll be around and we can start organizing something
      > together.
      > > Smiles from Cordoba, ArgentinaMaria Bossa :)
      > >
      > > Smiles, Maria
      > >
      > > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: eannegrenoble@...
      > > Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:02:30 +0000
      > > Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Argentina here I come!

      > > I still can't believe it! I am crossing the equator for the first time
      > 15th July and will be in Argentina (BA, Salta, Cordoba, Rosario and more)
      > in August.
      > >
      > > If anyone's up for a coffee somewhere, sometime, please do let me know
      > offline...my time's (more or less) my own. In fact, I'm off to see my
      > daughter who lives in Salta ... but I'll not be spending the whole 5 weeks
      > with her (after three years of absence, I wouldn't like to give ourselves
      > time to fall out LOL)
      > >
      > > Kind of excited, but I just can't believe it yet :-)
      > >
      > > amiti�s
      > >
      > > ElizabethA

    • ElizabethA
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
        Maria, Rita, Mary - thank you so much for your lovely replies. As I said, it's a bit of a fog yet, but I'll send you an email as soon as I have any idea of my timing :-)
        Very much looking forward to meeting you :-)
        AMitiés depuis la France
        ElizabethA