Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Help with GMAIL

  • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
      Hi Maria! Are both accounts with Gmail? If so, I think there's no need to
      import anything because it's all part of your Google account.
      Maybe you can't see some of your contacts straightaway because Gmail seems
      to sort them out depending on how frequently you connect with them. Have
      you looked into the "contacts" section in Google?
      Anyway, I'm far from an expert so I'm looking forward to reading other
      answers :)
      Kind regards from Argentina,
      Mary