Argentina here I come!

  • ElizabethA
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      I still can't believe it! I am crossing the equator for the first time 15th July and will be in Argentina (BA, Salta, Cordoba, Rosario and more) in August.
      If anyone's up for a coffee somewhere, sometime, please do let me know offline...my time's (more or less) my own. In fact, I'm off to see my daughter who lives in Salta ... but I'll not be spending the whole 5 weeks with her (after three years of absence, I wouldn't like to give ourselves time to fall out LOL)
      Kind of excited, but I just can't believe it yet :-)
      amitiés
      ElizabethA
    • Maria Bossa
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
        Hello dear Elizabeth!!
        I'm so happy that you will visit my country soon!!! You will enjoy it a lot, for sure!
        I'm in Cordoba province so when you show up my province, please, email me and we can arrange a meeting. I guess you will visit Cordoba city, but I can travel from Rio Tercero (my hometown) to have meet you. I'm 100 kms away.
        I'm sure you will meet Rita Zeinstejer in Rosario, Jennifer Verschoor in Buenos Aires and many many other Webheads in my country.
        Let me know when you'll be around and we can start organizing something together.
        Smiles from Cordoba, ArgentinaMaria Bossa :)

        Smiles, Maria

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
        From: eannegrenoble@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:02:30 +0000
        Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Argentina here I come!

        I still can't believe it! I am crossing the equator for the first time 15th July and will be in Argentina (BA, Salta, Cordoba, Rosario and more) in August.

        If anyone's up for a coffee somewhere, sometime, please do let me know offline...my time's (more or less) my own. In fact, I'm off to see my daughter who lives in Salta ... but I'll not be spending the whole 5 weeks with her (after three years of absence, I wouldn't like to give ourselves time to fall out LOL)

        Kind of excited, but I just can't believe it yet :-)

        amiti�s

        ElizabethA

      • Rita
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
          Hi, Elizabeth, welcome to Argentina! I'm in Rosario, so do let me know when you are here in August so that we can meet f2f ;-)
          All my best wishes for a great stay!
          Rita

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Maria Bossa <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

          > Hello dear Elizabeth!!
          > I'm so happy that you will visit my country soon!!! You will enjoy it a lot, for sure!
          > I'm in Cordoba province so when you show up my province, please, email me and we can arrange a meeting. I guess you will visit Cordoba city, but I can travel from Rio Tercero (my hometown) to have meet you. I'm 100 kms away.
          > I'm sure you will meet Rita Zeinstejer in Rosario, Jennifer Verschoor in Buenos Aires and many many other Webheads in my country.
          > Let me know when you'll be around and we can start organizing something together.
          > Smiles from Cordoba, ArgentinaMaria Bossa :)
          >
          > Smiles, Maria
          >
          > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
          > From: eannegrenoble@...
          > Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:02:30 +0000
          > Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Argentina here I come!

          > I still can't believe it! I am crossing the equator for the first time 15th July and will be in Argentina (BA, Salta, Cordoba, Rosario and more) in August.
          >
          > If anyone's up for a coffee somewhere, sometime, please do let me know offline...my time's (more or less) my own. In fact, I'm off to see my daughter who lives in Salta ... but I'll not be spending the whole 5 weeks with her (after three years of absence, I wouldn't like to give ourselves time to fall out LOL)
          >
          > Kind of excited, but I just can't believe it yet :-)
          >
          > amitiés
          >
          > ElizabethA

        • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
            Please count me in when you meet here in Rosario!
            Mary

            On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Rita <rita@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Hi, Elizabeth, welcome to Argentina! I'm in Rosario, so do let me know
            > when you are here in August so that we can meet f2f ;-)
            > All my best wishes for a great stay!
            > Rita
            >
            > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Maria Bossa <mariabossa1@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello dear Elizabeth!!
            > > I'm so happy that you will visit my country soon!!! You will enjoy it a
            > lot, for sure!
            > > I'm in Cordoba province so when you show up my province, please, email
            > me and we can arrange a meeting. I guess you will visit Cordoba city, but I
            > can travel from Rio Tercero (my hometown) to have meet you. I'm 100 kms
            > away.
            > > I'm sure you will meet Rita Zeinstejer in Rosario, Jennifer Verschoor in
            > Buenos Aires and many many other Webheads in my country.
            > > Let me know when you'll be around and we can start organizing something
            > together.
            > > Smiles from Cordoba, ArgentinaMaria Bossa :)
            > >
            > > Smiles, Maria
            > >
            > > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
            > > From: eannegrenoble@...
            > > Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:02:30 +0000
            > > Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Argentina here I come!

            > > I still can't believe it! I am crossing the equator for the first time
            > 15th July and will be in Argentina (BA, Salta, Cordoba, Rosario and more)
            > in August.
            > >
            > > If anyone's up for a coffee somewhere, sometime, please do let me know
            > offline...my time's (more or less) my own. In fact, I'm off to see my
            > daughter who lives in Salta ... but I'll not be spending the whole 5 weeks
            > with her (after three years of absence, I wouldn't like to give ourselves
            > time to fall out LOL)
            > >
            > > Kind of excited, but I just can't believe it yet :-)
            > >
            > > amiti�s
            > >
            > > ElizabethA

          • ElizabethA
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
              Maria, Rita, Mary - thank you so much for your lovely replies. As I said, it's a bit of a fog yet, but I'll send you an email as soon as I have any idea of my timing :-)
              Very much looking forward to meeting you :-)
              AMitiés depuis la France
              ElizabethA