learning2gether just past and upcoming

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      Last Sunday we met a delightful community of Italian MOOCers inspired by an
      educator named Andreas Formiconi, who was schooled in CCK08 and whose
      philosophy is reminiscent of that of George Siemens.He has in turn infused
      that philosophy of teaching and learning in a cohort of participants in a
      MOOC known on Twitter as #ltis13.

      You can get a taste of what went on not only in our recordings of the event
      http://learning2gether.net/2013/06/23/fabrizio-bartoli-lucia-bartolotti-organize-a-discussion-of-the-cmooc-ltis13/
      but in the pingbacks and comments that have taken place both around that
      post (in English and Italian) and at other posts at
      http://learning2gether.net that started the idea of this meeting off.

      This coming Sunday June 30 at 1300 GMT we'll interact with Benjamin Stewart
      in Mexico D.F. and connect with TILL, a community of online educators who
      like to Hangout, as we do, details here:
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#Nextupcomingevents

      The following Monday July 8 we'll have a conversation with József Horváth
      from Pecs, Hungary, and find out how he stimulates students through events
      like Punctuation Picnics, and helps them to avoid Comma Coma, while we're
      learning how his social networking management skills might be put to use to
      help promote TESL-EJ Online, and relate that to our own concept of personal
      network literacy.
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#MonJuly81400GMTnbspJ%c3%b3zsefHorv%c3%a1thandSocialNetworkManagement

      The week after that I'm hoping to connect with WorldCALL Glasgow in some
      kind of post-show, but I haven't put a plan in action yet. If you have any
      suggestions (or if you'll be there and want to help recap) let us know.

      And following that I will be taking a few weeks off, but the wiki is open,
      and if anyone else wants carry on till August, I'll archive what you do.

      best,

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • ElizabethA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013
        Yikes - all that ... it's so great not to have just "missed it" but to be able to ba able see it "after the event" ... and just when I was wondering what to choose to do this evening. LOL
        Thanks loads
        ElizabethA