Can you help test podcast feed added to Learning2gether

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      The elves have been busy and this morning I woke up to find that a podcast
      feed had been added by a somewhat clumsy elf (me) to
      http://learning2gether.net

      More specifically, I couldn't hack into the sidebar at that address (yet
      ... anyone know how?)

      So I placed it at top and bottom of the ABOUT page
      http://learning2gether.net/2013/06/27/about-learning2gether/

      Whenever I enter a new post I change the date on that page so that it is
      always (usually) at the top of the web site at http://learning2gether.net

      You should be able to subscribe to the feed by clicking on the icon, but
      I've been having trouble with my podcatchers lately, so I can see that it
      works for a text type feedreader where you can play the audio by clicking
      on the audio icons, but I am unable to test if it will download the mp3
      files through a podcatcher.

      If you are able to test it, can you report back what the results were, and
      if successful, how you did it (got the mp3 files downloaded to your
      computer by sending a podcatcher to the feed address).

      If you have suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

      And a reminder, Google Reader disappears this weekend, so do download your
      data from there
      http://audreywatters.com/2013/06/13/google-reader-replacement/

      --
      Vance Stevens