  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Polite apologies for cross-posting to three lists.

      A friend poses the following requirement:

      I need an app that sts can use to add photos text and voice and share with
      another group that is not physically present. It needs to be simple, cross
      platform and I want to use it for making quizzes that one group send to
      another...

      What would you recommend?

      Dennis

      *

      *Dennis Newson*
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY
      Committee member | IATEFL: YLTSIG,GISIG

      Winner British Council ELT 05 Innovation Award

      Personal homepage <http://www.dennisnewson.de/>

      Skype: *Osnacantab*
      Second Life: *Osnacantab Nesterov*